Winners of 2018 ExpertEye awards named
12 March 2018
Author: Sean Keywood
The winners of an annual set of fleet awards have been revealed.
The ExpertEye awards are judged solely on feedback from fleet customers, leasing companies and drivers surveyed on a monthly basis.
The FleetEye CSI award goes to the leasing provider that has achieved the highest combined results across the entire year.
For dealer groups and manufacturers, awards are given for driver satisfaction for new vehicle sales and aftersales.
Awards also go to the best fleet manufacturer and most improved fleet manufacturer, based on research undertaken by ExpertEye and senior decision-makers across major leasing companies.
Among the winners was Ogilvie Fleet, which took away the FleetEye CSI award in the 'fleet size over 250' category.
Ogilvie Fleet sales and marketing director Nick Hardy said: "Ogilvie Fleet's customer-centric approach has allowed the company to maintain a near perfect customer retention rate over many years. That success is due to Ogilvie Fleet's unwavering focus on customer service.
"Eight consecutive ExpertEye awards is testament to the dedication of our customer service teams and underlines the consistency of excellent service delivery across the business."
ExpertEye chairman and founder Rick Yarrow said: "To win an ExpertEye award, you need to be meeting the needs of the fleet sector and company drivers better than anyone else.
"With no judging panel, and no submission process, the winners are the companies that top their category based on customer and driver feedback, which is why an ExpertEye Award is so sought-after.
"A huge congratulations goes to all the winners this year, and we are pleased to remain at the forefront of benchmarking and research for the leasing and automotive sectors across the UK and Europe."
The full list of winners was as follows:
- FleetEye CSI Award - for the leasing provider offering the best service to its customers (fleet size up to 250): Fleet Alliance
- FleetEye CSI Award - for the leasing provider offering the best service to its customers (fleet size of 250+): Ogilvie Fleet
- Best Fleet Manufacturer - for the manufacturer providing the best all round fleet proposition for leasing companies & fleet operators: Volvo
- Most Improved Fleet Manufacturer - for the manufacturer judged to have been the most progressive in the development of its fleet proposition for leasing companies and fleet operators: Skoda
- Best Fleet Dealer Network (sales) - For the manufacturer providing the best service to fleet drivers in the ordering and delivery of vehicles: Lexus
- Best Fleet Dealer Network (aftersales) - For the manufacturer providing the best service to fleet drivers in the maintenance of vehicles: Lexus
- Best Fleet Dealer Group (sales) - For the dealer group providing the best service to fleet drivers in the ordering and delivery of vehicles: Piccadilly MotorsBest Fleet
- Dealer Group (aftersales) - For the dealer group providing the best service to fleet drivers in the maintenance of vehicles: Group 1 Automotive
- Customer Innovation Award: Hitachi Capital Personal Finance.